A step-by-step guide on how to load Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency into your metamask wallet. Lets get right into it:
Create an Account on WazirX:
- Create an account on WazirX (referral link)
- Verify your email, phone number & complete your KYC on WazirX.
- Transfer money from your Bank account via Net Banking or UPI. For Net Banking your Bank Account will need to get whitelisted before you can do it.
Create an Account on Binance:
- Create an account on Binance (referral link).
- Verify your email, phone number & complete your KYC on Binance.
Note: Make sure to use the same email address and phone number you used to create an account on WazirX (you will need to connect them in the next step)
Connect Binance with WazirX:
- Logout from WazirX and go to Login Page.
- Instead of entering an email address/phone number to log in, click login via Binance.
- Once you log in, it will as you to connect your Binance with your WazirX account: click approve.
- Once it is connected it will log you in.
Transfer Ethereum from WazirX to Binance:
- Go to the Funds page. On top of the page, you will find an option to “Transfer funds to Binance” – Click it.
- Choose Ethereum from the dropdown, enter the amount you want to transfer to Binance (transfer fee between WazirX and Binance is Zero).
- Click Transfer to Binance and confirm it.
- Log in to Binance and confirm the Ethereum has transferred into Binance Wallet.
Withdraw Ethereum Binance to your Meta Mask Waller:
- Go to Wallet > Fiat & Spot.
- Click “Withdraw against your Ethereum.
- In the Withdraw screen, make sure Coins is set to Ethereum.
- Enter your MetaMask address in the Address.
- Choose Ethereum (ERC20) for the Network.
- Enter the amount of Ethereum you want to withdraw in the “Withdraw amount”.
- Click Withdraw.